How many Clients supports WSUS on with Windows Server 2016 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

just looking in the TechNet for the supportability options with WSUS on Windows Server 2016 but I cant find anything. everything is describing older versions.

I need to know: How many Clients support WSUS on with Windows Server 2016 (standalone)

Thanks

Ismail

i-ismais

Saturday, December 17, 2016 9:18 AM

Answers

All replies

• I think this is unchanged from previous product versions? (100k rollup clients, when configured via 'MaximumAllowedComputers' setting)

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd939839(v=ws.10).aspx

(generally, when there is no documented answer, I assume unchanged-from-previous)

Otherwise, you could raise an 'advisory' support case to get the official response from the engineering team.

Don [doesn't work for MSFT, and they're probably glad about that ;]

Saturday, December 17, 2016 11:33 PM
  • Hi Turkiye,

As DonPick indicated, it is not changed. Then default maximum allowed computer number is 30000.

Best Regards,

Anne

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, December 19, 2016 6:04 AM
  • Hi,

Just to check if the above reply be of help? If yes, you may mark useful reply as answer, if you need additional assistance, welcome to feedback.

Best Regards,

Anne

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, January 10, 2017 8:34 AM