ProClarity Desktop Professional 6.3 on Windows 2008 R2? RRS feed

• Question

• Is it possible to install ProClarity Desktop Professional 6.3 on Windows Server 2008 R2 (x64) Operating System?  Is this supported by Microsoft?

Wednesday, June 2, 2010 7:33 PM

All replies

• Hi,

It is possible to install Proclarity Desktop professional 6.3 on Windows Server 2K8.

HTH,

Ram

Friday, June 4, 2010 3:28 AM
  • How did you do this?  The installer on 08R2 pops up with a message saying that it experienced a problem and that we should re-run the setup program, and then it shuts down.  Re-running setup.exe produces the same error.  We are running setup.exe from the '/Desktop Install/Install' folder.

Friday, June 4, 2010 11:07 AM
  • All,

In the my Network environment, having one SQL server box and another is Application(Analytica)l
    Server box. On the SQL server box  database is running for ProClarity, on the other hand on Application server ProClarity Analytical Server and ProClarity Desktop Professional running with Windows Server 2008 R2 (x64) Operating System. 

I had sucessfully installed ProClarity Analytical
    Server and ProClarity Desktop Professional 6.3 on Windows Server 2008 R2 (x64) Operating System. 

When i am trying to access page from (Analytical) Server box(here ProClarity Desktop Professional 6.3 on Windows Server 2008 R2 (x64)), using ProClarity Desktop Professional getting error

There is a problem with the '<name of the view>' page and it cannot be loaded.
    please contact the author of this page to correct this problem, or choose another page.

Now on the same network i am accessing the same Page using another application box (here ProClarity Desktop Professional 6.3 on Windows Server 2003 32 bit), it is working fine.

Here my question is why ProClarity Desktop Professional 6.3  is not able to open any page if Operating system is Windows Server 2008 R2 (x64)).

As per my assumpation some network access previaldge is blocking ... or may be for this Microsoft have resealed Service pack.

If my this post review by "Joey" or "Sean", please help me ASAP.

Thanks in Advance,

NAgendra

Monday, August 16, 2010 9:31 AM