none
Newly created Windows Device Restrictions profile not empty RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

When creating a new Device Restrictions profile for Windows 10, some settings show up as configured even though I haven't configured any of them yet:

• App Store: 1 of 14 settings configured
    • Locked Screen Experience: 1 of 7 settings configured
    • Power Settings: 6 of 10 settings configured

However, when I check these settings they all say Not Configured (or equivalent).

Is this a bug or is there something wrong in our Intune?

Regards,
    Pär

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 9:57 AM

All replies

• That certainly is odd and I've not seen it before. I just tired to create a profile on my test and a customer tenant and none of the settings were already pre-configured. I would suggest you open a free support case as I think this issue is specific to you.

Gerry Hampson | Blog: www.gerryhampsoncm.blogspot.ie | LinkedIn: Gerry Hampson | Twitter: @gerryhampson

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 3:00 PM
  • Hello,

After I create and save the profile, and then edit it. I noticed that the following settings configured, even though I didn't configure them.

• App Store: 1 of 14 settings configured
    • Locked Screen Experience: 1 of 7 settings configured
    • Power Settings: 6 of 10 settings configured

I think this is by design. If you want to find out the root cause, I would recommend to create an online support ticket. 

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/intune/get-support

Best regards,

Andy Liu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 1:38 AM
  • Thank you, then I know I am not the only one with this. I will consider creating a support ticket to find out the cause of this.

Regards,
    Pär

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 7:53 AM