Outlook 2010 Calendar Problem, Cannot see acceptance RRS feed

• Question

• Hello

I'm having a problem, It can be a permission problem.

User01
    User02
    User03

User01 creates a Meeting and invites User02 and User03.

How Can User02 and User03 see which ones have Accepted the Meeting request or Declined, User01 can see who accepted and declined because he created the Meeting, but how can I manage so others can see who clicked on Accept/Decline.

Have a good day

Monday, March 10, 2014 1:16 PM

Answers

• Hello,

You're right.

A way to grant permission to a user on the meeting organizer calendar.

As your requirement, I recommend you grant "Reviewer" permission to a user on the meeting organizer calendar.

Cara Chen
    TechNet Community Support

• Marked as answer by atta_atta Wednesday, March 12, 2014 7:25 AM
    Tuesday, March 11, 2014 6:51 AM

All replies

• If you want to check who accepted or declined a meeting invite in Outlook 2010:

Click on Calendar icon in the navigation Pane --> double-Click the meeting you want t check --> Under the meeting tab , select the Tracking button

Monday, March 10, 2014 1:21 PM
  • Hello

About the Tracking, that doesn't help if you are not the Meeting Organizer Jimmy, that's what I have thought out my self.

as Ultra_cool also describes the Tracking seems only to be available as Meeting Organizer.

I way to solve this is by permissions, grant permissions to a user on the meeting organizers calendar.

It's not a perfect way, but It's still a way to manage this and you can manage what type of Permissions you want to give to the user/users, so they can't delete anything from your Calendar and only be able to see the information.

If you are a group in a company that always have meetings you can probably set up a group and give them permissions to the meeting organizer and have less job to do.

Thanks alot for the answers! and have a good day

• Proposed as answer by cara chen Tuesday, March 11, 2014 6:51 AM
    Monday, March 10, 2014 2:58 PM
  • Hello,

You're right.

A way to grant permission to a user on the meeting organizer calendar.

As your requirement, I recommend you grant "Reviewer" permission to a user on the meeting organizer calendar.

Cara Chen
    TechNet Community Support

• Marked as answer by atta_atta Wednesday, March 12, 2014 7:25 AM
    Tuesday, March 11, 2014 6:51 AM