none
LyncServerUpdateInstaller.exe update results to a Excel? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Is there any method to export LyncServerUpdateInstaller.exe update results to a Excel? We need to document each servers update status.

Thanks

Mr.POP

Friday, December 21, 2018 10:44 AM

All replies

• Hi Mr.POP,

Based on my research and test in my environment, it seems we could not export the LyncServerUpdateInstaller.exe update results to an Excel. We do not have any options to do this.

However, if you want to know the version of those components, you could run the following command to get this, and you could also export the results to an Excel.  

Get-CsServerVersion
    Get-WmiObject -query ‘select * from win32_product’ | where {$_.name -like "Skype for Business Server*"} | ft Name, Version -AutoSize

This command is for Skype for Business Server 2015, if you are using Lync Server 2010/2013, please replace Skype for Business Server to Lync Server. You could refer to the screenshot in my environment:

Best Regards,
    Evan Jiang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, December 24, 2018 2:31 AM
  • Hi Mr.POP,

Is there any update for this issue? If the reply is helpful to you, please try to mark it as an answer, it will help others who have the similar issue.

Best Regards,
    Evan Jiang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, December 26, 2018 2:03 AM