none
New user unable to change attribute msidmOneTimePasswordEmailAddress RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there,

I am trying to change the value of msidmOneTimePasswordEmailAddress by editing it in the new user dialog in the FIM portal.

I am getting the error message below when I try and submit the change.

Error processing your request: The operation was rejected because of access control policies.
    Reason: The operation failed as a result of insufficient access rights.
    Attributes: msidmOneTimePasswordEmailAddress
    Correlation Id: ea70120a-38c3-4dcb-b63e-578ee06daa5d
    Request Id:
    Details: No policy grants the Requestor permission to complete all changes.

I have altered the portal new user page with the following binding

<my:Control my:Name="PasswordResetEmail" my:TypeName="UocTextBox" my:Caption="{Binding Source=schema, Path=msidmOneTimePasswordEmailAddress.DisplayName}" my:Description="{Binding Source=schema, Path=msidmOneTimePasswordEmailAddress.Description}">
            <my:Properties>
              <my:Property my:Name="Required" my:Value="{Binding Source=schema, Path=msidmOneTimePasswordEmailAddress.Required}"/>
              <my:Property my:Name="Columns" my:Value="34"/>
              <my:Property my:Name="MaxLength" my:Value="64"/>
              <my:Property my:Name="RegularExpression" my:Value="{Binding Source=schema, Path=msidmOneTimePasswordEmailAddress.StringRegex}"/>
              <my:Property my:Name="Text" my:Value="{Binding Source=object, Path=msidmOneTimePasswordEmailAddress, Mode=TwoWay}"/>
            </my:Properties>
    </my:Control>

I want to be able to manage this from the portal, so the user gets a registration mail sent to the address when the AD Enrol workflow happens. The email account will always be outside my FIM's domain and will be managed by me. I can then auto enroll them in OTPR as well (i hope)

Can anyone shed light into this for me ? What do i have to enable to be able to write this attrubute ?

Rob

Rob

• Edited by MasterPrawn Monday, November 19, 2012 2:30 PM
    Monday, November 19, 2012 2:30 PM

Answers