Decimal issue in bar chart RRS feed

• Question

•  

I'm working with a bar chart that is supposed to show Value in Dollars.  The problem is that I can't find any way to make the chart display data as number only without any decimal.  so right now the left axis displays something like 100 instead of 100.0.  I can easily format the data in the grid form of this query, but the chart doesn't seem to have the same custom format of data option.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Syed Imam

simam
    Tuesday, January 20, 2009 7:17 PM

All replies

• So, just to be clear, you want the left axis to show "100" and not "100.0", correct?

Have you gone into chart properties, left axis, and set the decimal places on the scaling tab?  Does this show you the results you want?

Also, please be sure you are on the latest version of ProClarity.  The link to SP2 can be found at the top of this forum.
    Microsoft ProClarity | This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    Thursday, January 22, 2009 12:51 AM
  •  Actually When I go to chart property and select value from callouts to show values on  bars. it shows 100.0 instead of 100.

I already have latest version of ProClarity in  Production environment.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Syed Imam

simam
    Monday, January 26, 2009 4:38 PM
  • With the latest version of ProClarity you should have a key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ProClarity Corporation\Server\MatchCalloutPrecision.  If you set that to "1", the callout precision will match precision of the axis label.
    Microsoft ProClarity | This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    Monday, January 26, 2009 11:21 PM
  • Please tell me where to go and change the Key.

Sorry I am new in Proclarity.

Thank you

simam
    Tuesday, January 27, 2009 3:34 PM
  • On the machine running ProClarity (Pro or PAS), can you find the key described in the registry?  If so, set it to the appropriate value for the behavior you're looking for.
    Thursday, January 29, 2009 5:36 PM