Windows 7 SP1 64 bit is very slow when logging. RRS feed

• Question

• Hello.

I joined my Windows into a domain server and When I want to logging into Windows I must wait about 5 minutes. I used "msconfig" command for customizing my startup but not matter :(

I defragment my drive C too but not matter. My system use Windows 7 64 bit with 8GB ram and core i7 CPU.

Any idea for troubleshooting it?

Thank you.

Saturday, July 25, 2015 8:41 AM

Answers

All replies

• The first thing you need to do is contact your IT department and have them look at your system to ensure your system is correctly configured for your local network environment.  It is absolutely impossible to know exactly what your situation is via an internet forum.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

Saturday, July 25, 2015 11:07 AM
  • I guess the user profile is damaged because with other username problem not exist !!!!

How can I fix it?

Sunday, July 26, 2015 8:58 AM
  • I guess the user profile is damaged because with other username problem not exist !!!!

How can I fix it?

Hi,

Under this situation, this problem can be caused user profile process stuck system logon. You can try to use AutoRuns make deep research with system startup items. 

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb963902.aspx?f=255&MSPPError=-2147217396

If no use, if you won't like to create a new user account. You can use Windows Performance Recorder to make deep research with this problem.

http://blogs.technet.com/b/askpfeplat/archive/2013/03/22/troubleshooting-windows-performance-issues-using-the-windows-performance-recorder.aspx

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, July 28, 2015 8:01 AM