Cnm Student RRS feed

• Question

• I am having a similar problem. I get this just after signing into the site -http://itacademy.microsoftelearning.com  and then clicking on launch the lab. the lab starts to load and then this message pops up :

Internet Explorer Add-on installer Microsoft 

{BDB57FF2-79B9-4205-9447-F5FE85F37312}

I  am running Vista Home Premium 64 bit on an Intel(R) 2 Duo CPU  T6500 @2,10 GHZ Processor with 4.00 GB RAM. 

When i click to install,  the box disappears and about a minute later it reappears with the same box. if i click on it again it goes away and another screen appears  Installing the Xtreme VM Connection Active X control.

I have already enabled the Active X controls by following the suggested steps . I even refreshed the browser,  but  it still keeps popping up that Add-on Installer and ending with that Installing the Xtreme VM Connection Active Control screen.   If i try to launch the lab from another browser window using the site url Moac. microsoftlabsonline.com . it brings me to the sign in page and will not accept my username or password that i set up the account with to begin with.  

Is this site really having that many problems for everyone taking this course?  i did log on one time from this computer. but nothing has changed since that log on. 

Friday, November 23, 2012 8:33 AM