Outlook Client not working in Cached Exchange Mode RRS feed

• Question

• Hello all,

In spite of the Cached Exchange Mode being turned on, the Outlook Client is not working in the expected way. On the contrary, it's working in the Exchange Online Mode. Could you please let me know why this is happening in my Outlook Client?

Thanks,

Bran.

Bran

Tuesday, May 22, 2018 3:21 PM

All replies

• Hi Bran,

Could you please tell us more details about this issue? Outlook not sending/receiving? Crashing?

When Cached Exchange Mode is enabled, Outlook will work with the OST file. In case there is something wrong with the Outlook data files(OST file), you could recreate a new one to check the result.

To do this, please go to File > Account Settings > Account Settings. Under Data files tab, choose your account and then click Open File Location. Delete the original .ost file and then restart Outlook.

Please post back with more details so that we can do more research.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Edited by Perry-Pan Wednesday, May 23, 2018 2:08 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Thursday, May 24, 2018 12:59 AM
    Wednesday, May 23, 2018 2:07 AM
  • Hi Bran,

Any updates with this issue?

Please feel free to tell me if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, May 25, 2018 1:11 AM
  • Hi Bran,

How is everything going on with this issue?

Please feel free to post back with more details then we can help you better.

Have a nice day.

Regards,

Perry

Monday, May 28, 2018 1:25 AM
  • Sorry, these suggestions didn't help my cause. I'm still experiencing the issue.

Bran

Tuesday, May 29, 2018 3:00 PM
  • Hi Bran,

Thank you for your update.

Would you mind providing more details about this issue so that we can do more research?

Regards,

Perry

Wednesday, May 30, 2018 7:06 AM