none
messages RRS feed

• Question

• i cant send messages to friends or talk in parties it just gives me a message saying try somthing else

Sunday, September 25, 2016 9:20 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Would you please provide more info as following for troubleshooting?

What's the detailed version of your Exchange server?

Does this issue affect only one of your friends or all?

Does this issue only affect internal users which you send messages to or external, or both?

Please post out the message (NDR) you've received.

Thanks for your efforts.

BR.

Jason Chao
    TechNet Community Support

Please remember to mark the replies as an answer if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Monday, September 26, 2016 1:51 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Would you please provide more info as following for troubleshooting?

What's the detailed version of your Exchange server?

Does this issue affect only one of your friends or all?

Does this issue only affect internal users which you send messages to or external, or both?

Please post out the message (NDR) you've received.

Thanks for your efforts.

BR.

Jason Chao

Please remember to mark the replies as an answer if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Monday, September 26, 2016 1:51 AM
  • I'm just writing to check how's everything going? If you have any questions or needed further help on this issue, please feel free to post back.

Jason Chao

Thursday, October 6, 2016 8:44 AM