none
RDP Performance Issues Server 2003 - After Deployment RRS feed

• Question

• Hi guys, i hope that you're very well todaay.

Again i'm posting here trying to find a solution for a very strange behavior of RDP Session. 

I'm implementing a Server 2003 Image with MDT 2012. In the deployment process I'm implementing some KB's needed

I'll write the updates installed using the task sequence here:

KB923845 - BITS 

KB958644

KB958687

KB982214

KB971468

KB2621440

KB2508429

Later, internally executes some customization process and after that all is ok except that when the people in the organization tries to connect to a remote desktop session, it works but the performance it is not the expected. Is too slow, every second when they tries to move a windows or open the task manager exists a lag about three o four seconds. However locally all is ok. I think that could be the image because we connect to another computers with the SAME OS in the SAME subnet from the same computer and that's not occurs.

Can you helpme?

Additional info: in two or  three situations, when the IT Manager tries to connect a RDP Session, the computer shows a bluscreen with this information: The driver is mismanaging System PTE's

Technical Information: STOP: 0x000000DA 

I was checking the latest version of the driver and is the currently installed.

I hope that you can helpme!

Thanks!

;)

Monday, January 4, 2016 8:33 PM

Answers

• I don't think there is anything we can do on the MDT forum.  I know of no known issues deploying server 2003 with MDT 2012.

Logs are very important. https://keithga.wordpress.com/2014/10/24/video-mdt-2013-log-files-basics-bdd-log-and-smsts-log/ Mention any customizations you have made.

Monday, January 4, 2016 9:15 PM