none
Retry Failed jobs Automaticaly on Secondary DPM RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

DPM-2012 SP1, Windows 2012 Standard.

We are replicating Primary to Secondary DPM ,

But, sometimes the synchronization job and recovery point job gets failed.  Due bandwidth or other reasons.

Now, Is it possible to Automatic retry the failed jobs after some attempts or time. as I have to manually.

Thanks

Monday, October 7, 2013 11:45 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Please adjust the AutoCCNumberOfAttempts and AutoRerunNumberOfAttempts using the following blog:

http://blogs.technet.com/b/dpm/archive/2011/06/06/how-to-use-and-troubleshoot-the-auto-heal-features-in-dpm-2010.aspx

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. Regards, Mike J. [MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Friday, October 11, 2013 11:41 PM
  • Thanks for reply,

1.  I have read this blog\link before posting to forums , is the registry keys is also applicable for DPM 2012 SP1,

2. also I could not find  the keys in regedit , do I need to create those keys manually.

• Edited by p.th Sunday, October 13, 2013 10:09 AM
    Sunday, October 13, 2013 10:03 AM
  • Yes and yes.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. Regards, Mike J. [MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Sunday, October 13, 2013 7:12 PM