none
the assessment and deployment kit is required for interacting with deployment shares RRS feed

• Question

• 已经安装了ADK Windows 8.1了,但是用MDT时还是提示要安装,我用的是MDT 2013,卸载ADK 8.1 装 8.0还是不行,什么情况呢?

Windows server 2008 R2 Enterprise X64的操作系统,补丁已经更新,装了卸载,重启再装,貌似还是不行,,
    • Edited by D_wade Sunday, May 18, 2014 3:16 AM
    Sunday, May 18, 2014 3:06 AM

Answers

• English would be helpful.

Are you accessing this from a different workbench than the server? Any remote console (workbench) PC would need ADK 8.1 installed as well to interact with the deployment shares if they were created using ADK 8.1 on the server side.

-Nick O.

Monday, May 19, 2014 4:45 PM

All replies

• English would be helpful.

Are you accessing this from a different workbench than the server? Any remote console (workbench) PC would need ADK 8.1 installed as well to interact with the deployment shares if they were created using ADK 8.1 on the server side.

-Nick O.

Monday, May 19, 2014 4:45 PM
  •  I already installed ADK of windows 8.1,but when I open MDT 2013 workbench ,it pops up a dialog as shown in the previous post that I need to install Windows 8.1 adk.

why? I already installed, even after I uninstall it and reinstall it again ,it still doesn't work,  I also tried installed windows 8 ADK, uninstall and install it again ,still no luck ,tell me why  ....

Tuesday, May 20, 2014 8:20 AM