caller not being connected RRS feed

• Question

•  hi every one i use a geographical number for my work with a chat line, and just recently my callers, have complain to me that when they call me, and select option a women with a American accent directs them to press and connect this is a skype recorded message, and i am losing callers please could anyone help advise me

Friday, March 22, 2019 2:12 PM

All replies

• Hi richardstaining,

Which environment do you have in your organization? SFB on-premise, hybrid or pure online?
    How many users in your environment have this issue?

If the SFB environment is on-premise, please check the phone number which is assigned to you. According to your description, callers will receive a voice and they could select option when they call to you, it seems your phone number is assigned as response group number. Please check about this. 

In addition, please try to use SFB client to make a PSTN call to others, check whether have some problems. Please also to check the displayed phone number when you call to users.

Best Regards,
    Evan Jiang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by woshixiaobai Tuesday, March 26, 2019 5:28 AM
    Monday, March 25, 2019 2:03 AM
  • Hi richardstaining,

Is there any update for this issue? If the reply is helpful to you, please try to mark it as an answer, it will help others who have the similar issue.

Best Regards,
    Evan Jiang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, March 27, 2019 9:34 AM