none
Help needed in IE 11 issue RRS feed

• Question

•  We are facing a weird issue on IE. The issue what we  and our customer facing is, on IE11 our site login page is not working. It’s perfectly working on  other browsers. Not working on IE. When we enter the username and password, after the  credentials verification it kicks back to the login page. Based on our internal analysis, we suspect that it’s not maintaining the session cookies(out site must have to support cookies for some reason). We don’t have any other clue that how to find the cause of this problem. When make our site as trusted site on IE browser, we are able to login. But due to the policy and procedure, our customers not permitting to add the site as trusted site to bypass this issue. But adding the site as trusted site is an temporary solution  and we are out of scope to use that. So we will need to find original reason why the session loses the cookies on IE. Aslo, another situation we face this issue if multiple tabs opened and if we try to login to the site, this issue happening.

I believe you might ran into this situation for other customers. Need your brilliance on this issue and I would request to help on this issue because this is very urgent issue  So please do the needful.Another note that if we test this situation on outside the office network(I mean using personal laptop with wifi) it is working. But we tested on our office n/w and clients office n/w it’s not working because office n/w are more secured environment.

Below are additional details,
    Application  Developed– Asp.net 4.5
    Server: Windows 2008 R2
    IIS7.5

Please do the needful

loving dotnet

Friday, August 4, 2017 1:39 AM