Management Pack for Windows Server Failover Cluster RRS feed

• Question

• Hello there.

When importing this MP, I was expacting to monitor all of our resource groups - which is not the case.

According to Microsoft guide for this MP, Resource Group State Monitor and Resource Group Rollup Monitor do not work for Available Storage Group by default. They also mentioned that in order to fix this problem you'll have to create additional "enforced" overrides for a different OS of available storage cluster resource group.

The "solution" they offered won't work and I still can't monitor available storage cluster resource group.

I wanted to know if maybe someone have an update/solution/workaround for this problem.

Thanks.

Thursday, April 27, 2017 2:43 PM

All replies

• Hello,

Did you enforce enable the monitor for all Available storage cluster resource group:

Regards,

Yan Li

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, April 28, 2017 1:46 AM
  • Yes I have. The thing is that it's stays the same.. I stopped the Available Storage Resource Group on the cluster to check if alarm is raised - the result is the same :(

Friday, April 28, 2017 5:50 AM
  • Hello,

What OS version your cluster is running?

Did you override for all above storage resource group?

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Sunday, April 30, 2017 4:02 AM
  • Hi there!

I'm using Windows Server 2016 OS.

I only overridden the Windows Server 2016 Available Storage Resource Group.

Monday, May 1, 2017 9:18 AM