none
Time recorded on project-tasks not showing in Capacity Planning view RRS feed

• Question

• Capacity Planning view is only showing (under Timesheet) time spent on Admin tasks and not reflecting the time recorded on project tasks for any resource. Not sure if any default setting has been changed from the PWA settings as it was working fine before. Does anyone have an idea on why this could be happening?
    Wednesday, December 6, 2017 9:01 AM

All replies

• Hi,

are you using Single Entry Mode (SEM)? Without SEM, users need not only to send timesheet, but submit all Status Updates to Project (Status) Manager. They can to this from timesheet - Send - Send progress .....

Afterwards, Project (Status) Manager has to approve these updates in Approval Center AND publish the project(s). Only all 3 steps will make recorded hours for assignments in availability views.

Does that work?
    Barbara

Sunday, December 10, 2017 9:23 AM
  • Hi Barbara,

thanks for your response but it is not working in either case - with or without SEM. Allow me to explain the problem again - In the Resource Center> Capacity Planning view> Resource Utilization> Details(table of details) >Timesheets - As a project manager, I should be able to view the time (Admin time+project time) recorded by the resource/s. However, I am only able to view the admin time and none of the project time records are being picked up in this view. Shouldn't the project time records be picked up by default?

Thursday, January 4, 2018 9:40 AM