moblie connect not working as from today??? RRS feed

• Question

• hi have a problem windows is saying when i try and conect to internet there is a problem with mobile connect and will contact me when they have a solition??? Anyone know anything about this. Using a vodafone dongle and not had the problems before system scan said opperating fine there may be a prob with DNS
    Wednesday, September 1, 2010 5:40 PM

Answers

• It's better to contact Vodafone Support directly to see if there is any solutions. Also, you can refer to the following thread from Vodafone forum to check the result:

My Dongle Doesnt Connect To The Internet At All!

Vodafone mobile connect wont start up on windows 7

Please Note: Since the web site is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Linda Yan Thursday, September 9, 2010 1:27 AM
    Friday, September 3, 2010 7:50 AM

All replies

• Hey

Disable and enable it and see .. but i have a doubt is this error came for ur Vodafone dongle or ??? any other mobile device when u plugged to ur PC???

Damien

Thursday, September 2, 2010 7:33 AM
  • It's better to contact Vodafone Support directly to see if there is any solutions. Also, you can refer to the following thread from Vodafone forum to check the result:

My Dongle Doesnt Connect To The Internet At All!

Vodafone mobile connect wont start up on windows 7

Please Note: Since the web site is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Linda Yan Thursday, September 9, 2010 1:27 AM
    Friday, September 3, 2010 7:50 AM