none
False & Misleading Claims RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

this is the complaint I made to Fair Trading Commission. Customer service is none.

Thank you Praveen Panneer Selvam. Your complaint has been submitted on 06/03/2013.

Business/Trader Identified:
    Microsoft Office (Online Store)

Details of your problem:
    Dear Sir/Madam, Ref No - 1198955117 I tried to purchase a office 365 university through online store where they requested me to verify my information and would get back to me in 3 to 5 working days. Unfortunately, i have spent lots of time and little money to set up all software required to run the program. When i called them they told me i have to wait and there is no other choice because they have backlog. I have been let down by their false claims on the time frame. I want my money returned for product and compensated for the time I spent on phone and setting up the product.

Your complaint has been directed to a Fair Trading Centre.

If you have provided your e-mail address, your file reference number will be emailed to you within 24 hours.

If you have not provided an email address, a Fair Trading Centre officer will acknowledge your complaint within 14 days and provide you with a file reference number.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013 1:40 AM

All replies

• Comp111,

I marked your post as abuse simply because it is totally off topic for this forum.

John

• Proposed as answer by GMcH Thursday, March 7, 2013 9:04 PM
    Wednesday, March 6, 2013 2:14 AM
  • Well John,

Sorry that you felt abused!!!!!!!

Wednesday, March 6, 2013 3:42 PM
  • Comp111,

I don't feel abused. I sympathize with your issue, but this forum is not the place to air your grievance. This forum is exclusively for issues/problems concerning Microsoft Project, a planning and scheduling application.

John

Wednesday, March 6, 2013 4:42 PM
  • Hi John,

I appreciate your time taking to correct the mistake and convey the message, probably I should have looked better. I will try to delete/close it from the thread if i can.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013 11:34 PM