none
Object deletion rule not working as expected. RRS feed

• Question

• I have four MA's.

ADMA, SPMA, HRMA, MIMMA all have "Configure Deprovisioning" set to "Make them disconnectors" Object Deletion Rule is set too "Delete metaverse object when connector from any of the following management agents is disconnected" All four are selected.

Desired effect. When and object is deleted from any one of these (MIMMA, SPMA, ADMA or HRMA) external sources the Metavers object will be disconnected followed by any remain CS objects that were linked to it.

What I'm seeing.  I delete a user object from MIM console.  Perform a full import using the MIMMA. It show 1 delete and the object is removed from MIMMA connector space, but when I trigger a fullsync, Expecting the disconnect to remove the MV object, instead the MV Object is re-ADDED to the MIMMA CS and upon the next export recreated in the MIMMA console. What am I doing wrong?

Wednesday, December 5, 2018 6:30 PM

Answers

• I assume your provisioning code or sync rules are triggering the object to be re-provisioned. What do you have going on there?

Thanks,
    Brian

Consulting | Blog | AD Book

• Marked as answer by R Kirchhof Friday, December 7, 2018 11:33 AM
    Wednesday, December 5, 2018 7:04 PM

All replies

• I assume your provisioning code or sync rules are triggering the object to be re-provisioned. What do you have going on there?

Thanks,
    Brian

Consulting | Blog | AD Book

• Marked as answer by R Kirchhof Friday, December 7, 2018 11:33 AM
    Wednesday, December 5, 2018 7:04 PM
  • ADMA has a Join rule on employee ID
    HRMA has a Join rule on employee ID
    SPMA 
    has a Join rule on employee ID
    MIMMA (MIM Console) Has AD User Inbound Sync Rule. (This must be what's doing it). How do I make it exclusive?

Yep, when I removed the Sync Rule that worked, but now new users are being added to MIMS but the rule had a custom values to determine domain.  I need another way to do that now.

• Edited by R Kirchhof Thursday, December 6, 2018 7:16 PM
    Wednesday, December 5, 2018 7:34 PM