none
Acessing a sites content when the site has no signed security certificate RRS feed

• Question

• How..

I've literally turned IE11 into the most insecure browser possible and yet.. I still cant get things passed the "Content was blocked because..."   Like, yea cool, I get it, I'm aware, understood, idgaf LET ME ON THE SITE..

Windows - The Dictator OS

NT 10.Dicatator

My lord.. 

Tuesday, November 21, 2017 3:06 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Use Chrome to see whether you could see the content of the no signed certificate website.

Besides, refer to this link below for some idea about the error message “content was blocked because it was not signed by a valid security certificate”

How to Fix “content was blocked because it was not signed by a valid security certificate” on Internet Explore

http://www.ehowstuff.com/how-to-fix-content-was-blocked-because-it-was-not-signed-by-a-valid-security-certificate-on-internet-explorer/

Please Note: Since the website is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

However, I need to say, when a website is blocked because it doesn't have a valid security certificate guaranteeing its identity, that's an important warning that you shouldn't ignore.

Your best course of action is to not access that website until it has a valid security certificate. The other course of action is to add the invalid security certificate to your browser's certificate store, but that's taking a big risk. Therefore, IE prevent you from seeing website’s content.

Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, November 22, 2017 1:42 AM
  • We have not heard from you in a couple of days. Please post back at your convenience if we can assist further.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, November 24, 2017 9:04 AM