none
Hotmail Blacklisted? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,
    Can someone please provide a number or email I can contact to solve this issue or any other information will be greatly appreciated!

My company domain has been blacklisted by hotmail. I am the only person who has access to this server, the sole administrator except for our webhost administrators which are Hostgator. We are very busy with order confirmations to paying customers as well as newsletters to unsolicited subscribers. We have an opt-out URL link in every correspondence that's launched from our server. My IP address and domain names are often spoofed by spammers but I can guarantee that there are no outside parties exploiting any scripts or using our server to send spam. We are facing ongoing disruptions to a well established wine and liquor business as well as several other reputable enterprises. Please remove us from your blocked IP blacklist, thank you.

Our Domain is 121.52.49.161.

I have pasted the contents of a bounced message below. I have xxxxx-ed out confidential references

Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550 SC-001 (BAY0-MC1-F6) Unfortunately, messages from

121.52.49.161 weren't sent. Please contact your Internet service provider
        since part of their network is on our block list. You can also refer your
        provider to http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.

Monday, April 8, 2013 8:12 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hello,
    Can someone please provide a number or email I can contact to solve this issue or any other information will be greatly appreciated!

My company domain has been blacklisted by hotmail. I am the only person who has access to this server, the sole administrator except for our webhost administrators which are Hostgator. We are very busy with order confirmations to paying customers as well as newsletters to unsolicited subscribers. We have an opt-out URL link in every correspondence that's launched from our server. My IP address and domain names are often spoofed by spammers but I can guarantee that there are no outside parties exploiting any scripts or using our server to send spam. We are facing ongoing disruptions to a well established wine and liquor business as well as several other reputable enterprises. Please remove us from your blocked IP blacklist, thank you.

Our Domain is 121.52.49.161.

I have pasted the contents of a bounced message below. I have xxxxx-ed out confidential references

Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550 SC-001 (BAY0-MC1-F6) Unfortunately, messages from

121.52.49.161 weren't sent. Please contact your Internet service provider
        since part of their network is on our block list. You can also refer your
        provider to http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.

Monday, April 8, 2013 8:12 AM
  • Sorry, but you are asking in the wrong forum. This forum is for discussion of problems/bugs with the forum software itself. I suggest you ask your question in a Microsoft Community forum dedicated to hotmail questions. I cannot move this question to such a forum, but I would recommend you ask here:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windowslive/forum/hotmail

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

Monday, April 8, 2013 3:42 PM