none
SharePoint List Custom Form Creation RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am facing issues in creating custom forms for SharePoint List using designer 2013. I am getting error message "Could not save the list changes to server'. Please help me to resolve this issue ASAP.

Thanks

Anju 

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 11:51 AM

Answers

• Hi Anju, 

InfoPath form service degradation. Users are unable to create new forms on SharePoint Online lists through SharePoint Designer now. 

As a workaround, users may able to create new forms via PowerApps by navigating to the library settings within the web UI of SharePoint Online, selecting "Form Settings" and then selecting to customize in PowerApps.

You can check it in the Office 365 admin center>Health>Service Health, select SharePoint Online. 

Details:

Best Regards, 

Lisa Chen 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 2:14 AM

All replies