none
Error exporting to portal RRS feed

• Question

• All,

I am working to upgrade a customer from FIM 2010 RTM(!) to the latest and greatest.  As part of this effort I am setting up a FIM dev environment to match RTM and then work through the upgrade process.  I can successfully run a full import on the FIM MA on FIM sync without issue but when I export to FIM Portal for target attr MVObjectID I get the following error.  BTW, MVObjectID is listed as a target resource on "Synchronization: Synchronization account controls users it synchronizes".

There is an error executing a web service object modification request.
    Type: System.ServiceModel.Security.MessageSecurityException

Message: An unsecured or incorrectly secured fault was received from the other party. See the inner FaultException for the fault code and detail.

Stack Trace:
    Server stack trace:
       at System.ServiceModel.Channels.SecurityChannelFactory`1.SecurityRequestChannel.ProcessReply(Message reply, SecurityProtocolCorrelationState correlationState, TimeSpan timeout)

I ran the FIM MA and MPR Powershell check scripts all looks good.  The FIMM Service MA and passes the checks and MPRs are good.   I also removed the SPNs and delegation on FIM Service account to make it as generic as possible but no dice.  One thing that I did notice is that the server clocks are off by several hours between FIM Sync and FIM Service/Portal.   I have put in a request to have that fixed, does anyone know if this might be the culprit?

If anyone has any other tips/tricks please let me know.

Cheers!

• Edited by FIM_Admin Friday, January 18, 2013 11:24 AM
    Thursday, January 17, 2013 10:12 PM

Answers

• We got the server clocks on FIM Sync, Portal and Service synched up and this resolved this problem.
    • Marked as answer by FIM_Admin Friday, January 18, 2013 3:37 PM
    Friday, January 18, 2013 3:37 PM