Successfully published voice routing configuration with warning(s) RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

The warning appear after "Commit All" in Dial Plan Tab of Lync Server 2010.
    But I don't know what is this warning. Where it is possible to look at directly warning

?

Thursday, November 1, 2012 12:13 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Central Management Store (CMS) is a repository to store management data in the form of topology, configurations and policies. Any change in CMS will do CMS replication. The CMS replication would trigger the Lync Server File Transfer Agent (FTA) or Lync Server Replica Replicator Agent (REPLICA) on Lync Server. So the warring or error should be recorded in event log. Would you try to reproduce the problem to generate an error and to see eventlog?

Regards,

Kent Huang

TechNet Community Support ************************************************************************************************************************ Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question.

• Edited by Kent-Huang Friday, November 2, 2012 9:17 AM
    • Marked as answer by R. Dmitriy Friday, November 2, 2012 10:22 AM
    Friday, November 2, 2012 9:17 AM

All replies

• Do you not see any information displayed directly above the screenshot you show?
    Thursday, November 1, 2012 4:48 PM
  • No. I see "Successfully published voice routing configuration with warning(s)." after "Commit all" only.

PS: Strange, I has tried to repeat a situation today - all has become without warning.

PS2: But on the future - Where to look the detailed information on warning? Any warnings did not appear in eventlog

• Marked as answer by R. Dmitriy Friday, November 2, 2012 2:43 AM
    • Unmarked as answer by R. Dmitriy Friday, November 2, 2012 2:44 AM
    • Edited by R. Dmitriy Friday, November 2, 2012 2:46 AM
    Friday, November 2, 2012 2:41 AM
  • Hi,

Central Management Store (CMS) is a repository to store management data in the form of topology, configurations and policies. Any change in CMS will do CMS replication. The CMS replication would trigger the Lync Server File Transfer Agent (FTA) or Lync Server Replica Replicator Agent (REPLICA) on Lync Server. So the warring or error should be recorded in event log. Would you try to reproduce the problem to generate an error and to see eventlog?

Regards,

Kent Huang

TechNet Community Support ************************************************************************************************************************ Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question.

• Edited by Kent-Huang Friday, November 2, 2012 9:17 AM
    • Marked as answer by R. Dmitriy Friday, November 2, 2012 10:22 AM
    Friday, November 2, 2012 9:17 AM
  • I can't reply the problem - I see "Successfully published voice routing configuration" only now.
    Friday, November 2, 2012 10:22 AM