WEBCAM RRS feed

• Question

• when in certain chatrooms the webcam camera and microphone start like working in slow motion what do I do???????
    Saturday, August 15, 2015 7:37 AM

Answers

• Hi Tommy,

Thank you for your question.

The issue could be caused by the following:

1. Slow network bandwidth
    2. Video driver

We could have faster network bandwidth each other, then re-install the lasted video driver by the following link to check if the issue persist:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki/windows_10-update/updating-a-driver/a5e6345e-af9b-4099-bef0-8d22254aa1c1 

If there are any questions regarding this issue, please be free to let me know.

Best Regard,

Jim

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Jim Xu
    TechNet Community Support

• Marked as answer by Bruce Wooding Wednesday, August 26, 2015 4:06 PM
    Tuesday, August 18, 2015 11:59 AM

All replies

• when in certain chatrooms the webcam camera and microphone start like working in slow motion what do I do???????

Saturday, August 15, 2015 7:38 AM
  • Hi Tommy,

Thank you for your question.

The issue could be caused by the following:

1. Slow network bandwidth
    2. Video driver

We could have faster network bandwidth each other, then re-install the lasted video driver by the following link to check if the issue persist:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki/windows_10-update/updating-a-driver/a5e6345e-af9b-4099-bef0-8d22254aa1c1 

If there are any questions regarding this issue, please be free to let me know.

Best Regard,

Jim

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Jim Xu
    TechNet Community Support

• Marked as answer by Bruce Wooding Wednesday, August 26, 2015 4:06 PM
    Tuesday, August 18, 2015 11:59 AM