none
[FAST] "The document processing pipeline threw an exception. " RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I have a SharePoint environment with FAST and when we check the index logs of FAST we see those 2 errors.

I want to precise that I don't know anything about FAST configuration, it was done by another consultant..

"The document processing pipeline threw an exception. See the document processing logs for more information. ( Processor exception: AttributeError: 'TextChunks' object has no attribute 'split' \\ Traceback (most recent call last): \\ File "Lemmatization.py", line 126, in Process[0] )"    

and

"The size limit for a property of this item was exceeded, and the item will not be indexed. ( Document 'documentname' has been cleansed of insignificant numbers since size 2321464 is larger than threshold 1048576. Size is now 2318977;Document 'documentname' has been cleansed of repeated text parts since size 2318977 is larger than threshold 2097152. Size is now 2296611;Document 'documentname' has been truncated since size 2296611 is lar )"  

For the first one i don't have any idea and for the seconde one we already try to follow this thread process without success (we give +- 60 mega)..

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/fastsharepoint/thread/e98f5151-4087-469b-acc2-1a11b25a1e0c/

Thanks in advance for your response..

Best regards, Christopher. Blog French Blog English

Tuesday, March 13, 2012 10:09 AM