none
MIM 2016 online course? RRS feed

• Question

• Someone with advanced knowledge of MIM 2016 / FIM 2010 and willing to give training to a team of up to 4 members, please contact me. We would like to deepen the knowledge on this platform, but we are facing the lack of finding professionals with these skills.
    Tuesday, April 3, 2018 2:48 PM

All replies

• ASilva82,

There are several good choices:

Kent Nordstrom, Microsoft MVP, has developed a video course he also does training in person or will travel. I haven't attended his classes, but I know Kent personally and know that he is very knowledgeable.

Oxford Computer Group has several courses on MIM in person (UK or Redmond, WA) or online. Oxford wrote the original 2731 course on MIIS, a very well written course. I have taught many of their courses of the years and they pay great attention to detail and quality. They also have excellent instructors.

I am also willing to do custom training on MIM, tailoring it to your environment and even offer a support arrangement designed to help your team come up to speed, and give them the help they need as they do so. You can find my contact info on our corporate site. I am also fluent in Spanish and know a little Italian.

David Lundell, Get your copy of FIM Best Practices Volume 1 http://blog.ilmbestpractices.com/2010/08/book-is-here-fim-best-practices-volume.html

Thursday, April 5, 2018 5:44 PM