none
Blue Screen Of Death RRS feed

• Question

• Hey!!!!!!!

Whenever I run my android studio I got Blue Screen Of Death. How can I solve this?????

Stop Code:IRQL Not Less Or Equal

Friday, July 12, 2019 1:36 PM

All replies

• Hi,

The IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bug check has a value of 0x0000000A. This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at an invalid address while at a raised interrupt request level (IRQL). This is typically either a bad pointer or a pageability problem.

The error that generates this bug check usually occurs after the installation of a faulty device driver, system service, or BIOS.

If you encounter bug check 0xA while upgrading to a later version of Windows, this error might be caused by a device driver, a system service, a virus scanner, or a backup tool that is incompatible with the new version.

Resolving a faulty hardware problem: If hardware has been added to the system recently, remove it to see if the error recurs. If existing hardware has failed, remove or replace the faulty component. You should run hardware diagnostics supplied by the system manufacturer. For details on these procedures, see the owner's manual for your computer.

Resolving a faulty system service problem: Disable the service and confirm that this resolves the error. If so, contact the manufacturer of the system service about a possible update. If the error occurs during system startup, investigate the Windows repair options. For more information, see Recovery options in Windows 10.

Resolving an antivirus software problem: Disable the program and confirm that this resolves the error. If it does, contact the manufacturer of the program about a possible update.

General BSOD troubleshooting, please refer to: https://support.microsoft.com/zh-cn/help/14238/windows-10-troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Best regards,

Yilia 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, July 15, 2019 6:01 AM
  • Hi,

Is there anything I can do for you?

If you have any problems or concerns, please feel free to post here. 

Best regards,

Yilia

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, July 22, 2019 7:54 AM