Reinstall Outlook 2007 after uninstalling Outlook 2013 RRS feed

• Question

• I do not like the look and feel of Outlook 2013 and it is VERY slow compared to Outlook 2007. Plus, I know there is a conflict between the 2 programs, so I uninstalled ALL of MSOffice 2013 Professional and want to go back to MSOffice 2007 (Ultimate). All my apps seem to work fine, except for Outlook, which gave me the error message "Please install an email program or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default program in Control Panel".  I tried changing the associations but that did not work. Clicking "Ok" allowed the program to start. However, when I tried to send and receive messages,  it gave me an error message.

So, I uninstalled Outlook 2007. Trying to reinstall it, it gave me the error message "Cannot find OutlkLR.cab". When I pointed the dialog to that file on my installation disk, it said "Invalid Location". So, I cleaned my registry and tried again. Now it complains that it "Cannot find OutlookMUI.msi". Again, when I pointed the dialog to that file on my installation disk, it again said "Invalid Location".

How can I reinstall Outlook 2007? 

• Edited by JohnAngelo Sunday, December 15, 2013 3:58 PM
    • Moved by arnavsharma Sunday, December 15, 2013 4:35 PM ISSUE WITH OFFICE
    Sunday, December 15, 2013 3:55 PM