none
Windows Server 2019 is not listed under the supported platforms under Compliancy Settings in SCCM CB 1806 RRS feed

• Question

• I have installed SCCM 1806 CB and also the hotfix released in October 2018. The console is also updated to match with the version of SCCM. As per the technet documentation, Windows Server 2019 is a supported OS for this version of Current Branch.

But, when I try to edit my applications and the compliancy settings to adapt it to Windows Server 2019, I do not see that in the list to select. Please let me know, if we need to further update SCCM  to 1810

Monday, December 10, 2018 11:18 AM

All replies

• You have to update SCCM to CB1810 to get the Support for Windows Server 2019:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sccm/core/plan-design/changes/whats-new-in-version-1810#bkmk_infra

Monday, December 10, 2018 1:27 PM
  • Hi,

Based on my experience, System Center Configuration Manager (version 1806) only supports Windows Server 2019 as managed client, not as site server. Now, SCCM version 1810 supports Windows Server 2019 and Windows Server, version 1809, as site systems. So it is recommended that you upgrade to SCCM version 1810 to get better support for Windows Server 2019.

Thanks for your time.

Best regards,

Simon Ren

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, December 11, 2018 7:15 AM
  • Hi,

We haven’t heard from you for a few days and would like to know the current status of the problem. Is the problem solved? If solved, can you share your solution to help more people?

Thanks for your time.

Best regards,

Simon Ren

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, December 20, 2018 3:09 AM
  • Hi,

This is Simon again. It’s appreciated that you can share any update to us to troubleshoot this issue further.

Merry Christmas! Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Simon Ren

Tuesday, December 25, 2018 3:04 AM