none
Deleting comments from scorecards RRS feed

• Question

•  

The help doc suggests there is an option on the Home tab in DD to remove comments from a scorecard. I can't see it.

The Option settings allow authors to remove comments. But I can't figure out how to do it.

Anyone tried this?

Thanks.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008 11:54 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Moving the thread to Monitoring and Analytics.  

Please try from Edit tab, will take a look into online help if it requires a change will submit the request

Thank you,

Sundar - MSFT

Wednesday, January 30, 2008 2:49 PM
  • Hello Richard Diamond,

Sundar is correct, the comment options are on the "Edit" tab of the ribbon. You can also right click on the cell in the scorecard in the workspace as well and there is an option for removing comments there also.

Which help doc were you looking at? Was it online or in the Dashboard Designer? If it was online could you post the link to it? If it was in the Dashboard Designer help doc could you post the name of the article in the help doc you are referring to?

Thanks,

Jon Thomas

Wednesday, January 30, 2008 7:19 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Moving the thread to Monitoring and Analytics.  

Please try from Edit tab, will take a look into online help if it requires a change will submit the request

Thank you,

Sundar - MSFT

Wednesday, January 30, 2008 2:49 PM
  • Hello Richard Diamond,

Sundar is correct, the comment options are on the "Edit" tab of the ribbon. You can also right click on the cell in the scorecard in the workspace as well and there is an option for removing comments there also.

Which help doc were you looking at? Was it online or in the Dashboard Designer? If it was online could you post the link to it? If it was in the Dashboard Designer help doc could you post the name of the article in the help doc you are referring to?

Thanks,

Jon Thomas

Wednesday, January 30, 2008 7:19 PM
  • Hi Jon

Sorry for the delay in replying but I was doing other things.

The doc I used was the PDDhelp.chm that comes with the product.

Thanks for the advice.

Friday, February 8, 2008 10:28 AM
  • Jon, but this can be done only from the dashboard designer. What is the way that executives can delete the comments from the MOSS site directly? There is no point in asking the business users to open the Dashboard designer to delete the comments. is there a way where business users can do this from the web page (MOSS Site or ASP.Net page after dahsboard is published)
    Tuesday, February 24, 2009 3:54 PM