none
How to disable Outlook Add-Ins

Question

• Hello,

We are a large Enterprise with lots of security requirements and moving to Exchange Online. I have been asked how to control the Store Add-Ins that are available in Outlook 2016, OWA, Outlook for IOS...

I can not find a simple answer for what I assumed would be a simple task.

I have modified the User Permissions in Exchange Online and un-ticked 'My Marketplace Apps' but no effect users can still install Add-Ins in Outlook. How do I as an Exchange Administrator either remove the ability to add Store add-ins or remove add-ins from the Store list???

Sunday, June 10, 2018 7:13 PM

All replies

• Hi simpsonak2011,

You can refer to the following article to make all add-ins are disabled in your organization:

Manage user access to add-ins for Outlook

Best Regards,
    Niko Cheng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, June 11, 2018 7:10 AM
  • Hi ,

I'm just writing to check how's everything going? If you have any questions or needed further help on this issue, please feel free to post back. If the issue has been resolved, please mark the helpful replies as answers, this will make answer searching in the forum easier and be beneficial to other community members as well. Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    Niko Cheng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, June 18, 2018 8:45 AM