Why is Outlook Time Stamp Different to Sent Time RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I sent a message on Monday 4/2/2018 but the sent and received time are 4/3/2018. I was working from home using internet connection to connect to outlook and office resources (through VPN). My supprise was the fact that I did not see a yellow triangle warning of connectivity and I was all the time able to connect to the network resources using the VPN.

Thanks in advance.

Hashiru Newland

Wednesday, April 4, 2018 2:13 PM

Answers

• Hi Hash New,

Have you checked the reply of Dmitry? If it was helpful, please remember to mark it as answer to close the thread so that others who might have a similar question can more easily search for the information. Thanks for your understanding and support.

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Marked as answer by Hash New Friday, April 27, 2018 2:56 PM
    Wednesday, April 11, 2018 9:45 AM

All replies

• So what is your question? Is this a dev issue?

Dmitry Streblechenko (MVP)
    http://www.dimastr.com/redemption
    Redemption - what the Outlook
    Object Model should have been
    Version 5.5 is now available!

Wednesday, April 4, 2018 4:19 PM
  • Why is the time sent and receive different to the time I hit send button?
    Wednesday, April 4, 2018 5:29 PM
  • because these time stamps are local to the server and machine that actually received the message.

Dmitry Streblechenko (MVP)
    http://www.dimastr.com/redemption
    Redemption - what the Outlook
    Object Model should have been
    Version 5.5 is now available!

Wednesday, April 4, 2018 5:39 PM
  • Hi Hash New,

From the description of the thread , It looks like you have some issue with Outlook Application.

This forum only handles Outlook VBA Object Model related issues.

So for better response and better solution for your issue, I move this thread to Outlook it pro discussions forum.

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Deepak

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, April 5, 2018 9:44 AM
  • Hi Hash New,

Have you checked the reply of Dmitry? If it was helpful, please remember to mark it as answer to close the thread so that others who might have a similar question can more easily search for the information. Thanks for your understanding and support.

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Marked as answer by Hash New Friday, April 27, 2018 2:56 PM
    Wednesday, April 11, 2018 9:45 AM