Error 1327 when loading Turbo Tax RRS feed

• Question

• I have Windows 7 Ulitmate and I previously had Turbo Tax 2010 loaded to an external drive (:F).  I was forced to reformat the drive and reinstall Turbo Tax 2009 (with no issue) and I tried to install Turbo Tax 2010, and received the following error:

Error 1327: Invalid drive X

Now I'm unable to install to the external drive, which no longer shows up in my windows explorer (but that's a different issue for another time), and the issue is registry keys that point to the "My Pictures" folder.

I tried searching Microsoft for an article to find the keys to reset with no luck.

I'm hoping that someone out there can help me.

Thanks.

Tuesday, October 9, 2012 11:36 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

Turbo Tax seems provide the solution for this error code. More information please refers to the link below:

http://turbotax.intuit.com/support/iq/Installation/Error-1327-when-installing-or-updating/SLN12344.html

Also, if the issue persist after above solution. I would like suggest you contact Turbo Tax tech for further help.

Regards.

Spencer

TechNet Community Support

• Marked as answer by Juke Chou Wednesday, October 24, 2012 9:49 AM
    Thursday, October 11, 2012 9:26 AM
  • I spent 3.5 hours on the phone with Turbo Tax, even after I had used their website with all the solutions.  I can't get this to work.  I already had started my return, but now can't go back in.  I was almost done, just need a few last numbers.  What do I do now.

Jodi

Monday, April 15, 2013 7:42 PM
  • Microsoft cannot correct errors with third party software.

If Turbo Tax cannot fix their errors you will have to try another vendor's software.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

Monday, April 15, 2013 8:35 PM