none
Win10 1703 - sysprep errors - WNF_OLIC_OS_LICENSE_TERMS_ACCEPTED RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

When I run sysprep /generalize /oobe /shutdown I receive the next errors:

SYSPRP setupdigetclassdevs failed with error 0

SYSPRP ClipCleanUpState resetting WNF_OLIC_OS_LICENSE_TERMS_ACCEPTED failed with NTSTATUS=c0000022

Any solution?

Thursday, June 8, 2017 11:29 AM

All replies

• Hi,

resetting WNF_OLIC_OS_LICENSE_TERMS_ACCEPTED failed

This error message indicates that it might be related to OEM license, please use the original official image to sysprep and test on the virtual machine, make sure your current system is activated.

Besides, stop the service called "tiledatamodelsvc" before attempting to run sysprep, if you run sysprep first and get the error, stopping the service is ineffective on subsequent sysprep attempts.

The following command is used to stop tiledatamodelsvc service.

net stop tiledatamodelsvc

Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, June 9, 2017 1:44 AM
  • Hello,

When I stop the service "tiledatamodelsvc" it will automatically restart.

I can only disable the service in the registry.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\tiledatamodelsvc\Start = 4

After that I run sysprep, the laptop will reboot, but after that the oobe "hello screen" apperar, I receive an error.

There is a problem, So we can not make your PC ready for use.

Also I have tried a clean install, Windows was activated. But the same issue.

I have 40  new HP laptops (OEM license).  I want to configure one laptop, then sysprep and capture the image. After that restore (from SCCM) to other laptops.

Any other solution?

Regards,

Marco Di Gregorio

Friday, June 9, 2017 7:59 AM
  • Try to remove generalize parameter to check

sysprep /oobe /shutdown /unattend

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, June 16, 2017 9:00 AM
  • I am seeing this error on a machine I sysprepped a while back. I used sysprep.exe w. the generalize switch checked & a unattended file . This worked fine... well I thought.

I am now having a issue with dup susclientids on this machine which is why I am now coming across this error in setuperr.log. 

Anyone have any updated info on this specific error?

Thanks

Thursday, December 28, 2017 10:24 PM