none
Demo of MS-Project: RRS feed

• Question

• I need to demonstrate the use of  MS-Project professional to a small company (SME sector).  I appreciate that the projects vary based on the domain and also the expectations from a tool like MS-Project. 

I guess one way of demonstrating the product may be to build a story related to the customers domain (seeking the input and making it an interactive  session) .

However, i am interested to make it very short (20-25 minutes). Are there any scripts which I can readily customize? Any suggestions ? Any links you would like to share? Pl. do let me know.

Thanks.

-Ulhas

Ulhas Samant

Monday, December 28, 2015 6:11 AM

All replies

• banda_india --

As someone who regularly does demos of Project Online for prospective clients, I can tell you that the demo should be targeted toward the client's needs.  This means you need to ask the prospective client a series of important questions BEFORE your demo to help you structure the demo to show them how the tool can meet their needs.  I would recommend that you never do a demo until you understand the needs of the prospective client.  As for a script, I have nothing to offer.  This is something you need to develop yourself.  Hope this helps.

Dale A. Howard [MVP]

Tuesday, December 29, 2015 1:30 PM
  • Hi,

Focus on objectives and pain areas of the client. Assess how MS Project can help in addressing issues and add business value to them. You can use sample project from their domain while demonstrating MS Project so that they can relate to it. 

Thanks

Himanshu

Tuesday, December 29, 2015 4:10 PM