none
Error code 02150-20-00000000 RRS feed

• Question

• I just purchased a new computer and I uninstalled Norton and installed Zone Alarm and Microsoft Office.  Then I decided to creat a recover series of disks and was using Memorex DVD + R to create the recover disk.  After nearly an hr. copying I received the following message:  D:\ZZImages\PREINST10.SWM (Error code: 02150-20-00000000).  I purchased Speed Max PC and ran the scan.  It came up with several things that needed fixing--166 to be exact.  I ran the fix it; it then said that I had outdated drivers.  So I called their support and was told that I had damage to application files.  They wanted initially 199.00 to fix it and when I complained they said that they would fix it one time for 79.00.  This is a brand new computer.  We purchased it last night--an hour or two over 24 hours ago.  I didn't not go on the internet until I had Zone alarm installed and running.  How can there be damage to applications files???  What is this error code?  What does all this mean?  I would appreciate any help on this issue.  Thanks so much ahead of time.

• Moved by Xue-Mei Chang-MSFT Wednesday, November 23, 2011 7:12 AM not a sharepoint issue (From:SharePoint 2010 - General Questions and Answers)
    Tuesday, November 22, 2011 5:35 AM

Answers