none
Iexplorer crashing unexpectedly. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

We have over 700 clients. We are having 3 users so far that have an issue with Internet Explorer closing on its own. They all have a Windows 10 CPU, They're on the same OU in AD, they're on Windows version 1809. I cannot fix this issue. I have looked all oever and i cannot find a fix. I am getting Error ID: 1000 Faulting application name: IEXPLORE.EXE APPLICATION ERROR. 

Can you please help?

THank you 

Jair

Friday, January 25, 2019 10:00 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Could you please tell me if you can reproduce the problem in clean boot mode?

If not, please, provide a log of the third-party anti-virus utility FRST according to the following instruction:
    - Download Farbar Recovery Scan Tooland save it on the desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system (32 bit or 64 bit). If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them. Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.

• Run the program by double-clicking. When the program starts, click Yes to agree with a warning.
        • Ensure that Optional Scan is checked "List BCD" , "Driver MD5" and"Addition.txt".

• Press Scanbutton to run the tool...
        • It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run.
      • The tool will also make a log named (Addition.txt).
      • Please attach it in the following message as a link to downloading from the file storage (e.g. onedrive).

Avis de non-responsabilité:
    Mon opinion ne peut pas coïncider avec la position officielle de Microsoft.

Bien cordialement, Andrei ...

MCP

Friday, January 25, 2019 11:20 PM
  • Did you find a solution for this issue?

Joe

Monday, January 28, 2019 11:29 PM
  • Hi NCMIC,

Please specify for what reasons you have marked the message as "Unwanted solicitation for malware removal software "?
    Important: A third-party utility FRST may show anomalies in the system, if you do not want to the provide logs, then don't give them. But this is not a spam.

MCP

• Edited by SQxModerator Friday, February 1, 2019 8:58 PM updated
    Tuesday, January 29, 2019 1:17 AM
  • Hi NCMIC,

Could you please explain the next message "Solicitation to purchase malware" ?

FRST is a free portable application designed to run on Windows XP, Windows Vista, & Windows 7/8/10  in normal or safe mode to diagnose malware issues.

If you don't trust the utility FRST, then please provide a log of the utility Autorun?

I don't find more appeals about this problem, most likely the problem occurs under some conditions. If this problem isn't reproduced in safe mode, then most likely the problem should be searched in third-party applications on your PC. It often happens that the culprit is a third-party antivirus.

MCP

• Edited by SQxModerator Saturday, February 2, 2019 2:56 AM updated
    Friday, February 1, 2019 8:34 PM