Power Pivot Refresh RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Guys,

I have  peculiar problem, When i try and refresh the power pivot data to add the new fields. I get an error message.

Errors in the high-level relational engine. The following exception occurred while the managed IDbConnection interface was being used: Login failed for user 'TWhite'..
    A connection could not be made to the data source with the DataSourceID of '7bf6610f-1737-47d1-bcf1-98aa8a4bc256', Name of 'SqlServer 10.73.154.42,1436 DM_1579_ParamountGS'.
    An error occurred while processing table 'vw_Final_with_Costs'.
    The current operation was cancelled because another operation in the transaction failed.

Wednesday, August 7, 2013 10:29 AM

Answers

• Hi Omar,

The error message indicate that the user named "TWhite" have insufficient permission access to your data source? Please check this permission for the user.

If you use Windows authentication, please ensure your windows account have sufficient permission access to the data source.

Best Regards,

Elvis Long
    TechNet Community Support

• Marked as answer by Elvis Long Thursday, August 15, 2013 1:57 PM
    Thursday, August 8, 2013 5:49 AM

All replies

• Hi Omar,

The error message indicate that the user named "TWhite" have insufficient permission access to your data source? Please check this permission for the user.

If you use Windows authentication, please ensure your windows account have sufficient permission access to the data source.

Best Regards,

Elvis Long
    TechNet Community Support

• Marked as answer by Elvis Long Thursday, August 15, 2013 1:57 PM
    Thursday, August 8, 2013 5:49 AM
  • Hi Omar, i am having the same problem, could you resolve it?  Please help me...

thanks

Tuesday, April 22, 2014 9:06 PM