none
Remaining Installs Available on Project Pro for Office 365 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello All, 

I downloaded a demo version of Project Pro for Office 365 as I am looking to test/implement the software in my company. I have looked everywhere on the internet to solve my issue but I am unlucky, and therefore I am kindly asking your guidance on my issue.

I am looking forward to install Project Pro, but I am only limited to install up to 5 users on my login. What is this limitation, and is there any way around it. My company setup is quite simple, I want to able to install 10 Project Pro for Office 365 licenses on 10 manager desktops, and I would like to link the primary account (1 licencse) to Project Online for portfolio management and other related PMO services.

Am I doing it wrong? is there any other alternative to my situation? 

We already have MS Project 2007 installed in the system, but we are looking to have more collaboration and sharing services between users. Any other PM offering from Microsoft is welcome.

Thank you very much

Monday, March 2, 2015 9:04 PM

Answers

• a3ilwan,

This isn't really the best place to get an answer for your question. Those of us who respond on the forum are not Microsoft employees nor are we associated with Microsoft in any way. Therefore we neither have the knowledge nor the authority to answer licensing issues. You could start with the following link:

http://www.microsoft.com/oem/en/licensing/sblicensing/pages/licensing_faq.aspx#fbid=moiaUWlZEtO?hashlink=faq8

Johh

Tuesday, March 3, 2015 1:54 AM

All replies

• a3ilwan,

This isn't really the best place to get an answer for your question. Those of us who respond on the forum are not Microsoft employees nor are we associated with Microsoft in any way. Therefore we neither have the knowledge nor the authority to answer licensing issues. You could start with the following link:

http://www.microsoft.com/oem/en/licensing/sblicensing/pages/licensing_faq.aspx#fbid=moiaUWlZEtO?hashlink=faq8

Johh

Tuesday, March 3, 2015 1:54 AM
  • Thanks John. Appreciated 
    Tuesday, March 3, 2015 6:33 AM