Where did my Outlook Icons go? RRS feed

• Question

• All my icons are changed, can we not change them back?
    Wednesday, October 3, 2018 10:57 PM

All replies

• Hi Stephen Lake,

Could we know how these icons were changed?

Would you mind providing a screenshot here for further research? If you cannot put the screenshot here, you can upload it to OneDrive (https://onedrive.live.com/) and then share the link here.

We can run the /resetnavpane command to reset all customizations to the navigation pane. The navigation pane is the leftmost pane in Outlook where you'll find your folder list and the icons to move between Mail, Calendar, People, and Tasks.

To do this, please close Outlook. Choose Start > Run. In the Open box, type “Outlook.exe /resetnavpane”, and then choose OK.

Any updates, please feel free to tell us.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Sunday, October 7, 2018 5:41 AM
    Thursday, October 4, 2018 2:23 AM
  • Hi Stephen Lake,

Have you solved this issue? I'm writing to see if there are any updates.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, October 5, 2018 6:48 AM
  • Hi Stephen Lake,

I'm writing to see if the suggestion above is helpful to you.

Please feel free to tell us if you have further concern.

Regards,

Perry

Monday, October 8, 2018 1:20 AM