Crawling Issue "no urls" RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everyone,

When I run my crawl I get the following error message:

"There are no URLs in the system that match your request."

How can I fix this? I'm using Sharepoint 2010. I saw another post on here with the same issue but they were using SP2007.

Thanks in advance!

PR
    • Moved by Mike Walsh FIN Thursday, February 24, 2011 7:18 PM SP 2010 q (From:SharePoint - Search (pre-SharePoint 2010))
    Thursday, February 24, 2011 6:22 PM

Answers

• its seems to be access issue with your account, make sure the content access account have the read access to the website.

thanks

-ws

SharePoint administrator, MCTS,MCITP
    • Marked as answer by Wayne Fan Friday, March 4, 2011 6:02 AM
    Thursday, February 24, 2011 9:08 PM

All replies

• There are a couple of problems with your post.

Problem 1: You posted the same question three times. Twice in replies to old long-closed (pre-2010) threads and once (this one) as a new thread.

Either start a new thread Or post your reply as a question to a single current thread (where it is not a new question compared to the starter post's question).

Problem 2: In all cases (including this one) you were asking about a problem with SP 2010. In all cases, though, you posted to a pre-SP 2010 forum.

Please in future avoid making the above two mistakes by making a single SP 2010 post to a SP 2010 forum.

Moderator pre-2010 forums (I'll move this one)

SP 2010 "FAQ" (mainly useful links): http://wssv4faq.mindsharp.com/default.aspx
    WSS3/MOSS FAQ (FAQ and Links) http://wssv3faq.mindsharp.com/default.aspx
    Both also have links to extensive book lists and to (free) on-line chapters
    • Marked as answer by Wayne Fan Thursday, March 3, 2011 9:10 AM
    • Unmarked as answer by Wayne Fan Thursday, March 3, 2011 9:10 AM
    Thursday, February 24, 2011 7:17 PM
  • its seems to be access issue with your account, make sure the content access account have the read access to the website.

thanks

-ws

SharePoint administrator, MCTS,MCITP
    • Marked as answer by Wayne Fan Friday, March 4, 2011 6:02 AM
    Thursday, February 24, 2011 9:08 PM