SCCM 2007 Error during Boot from CD(.iso file) RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I create an image  and deploy it on any computer successfully with SCCM.

Now I want to have a Boot CD/DVD  for Backup for backup. so when SCCM will down, I can use this CD/DVD.

I try "Task Sequence Media Wizard" and Stand-alone media. so .iso file generated and then i add it to vmbox, and boot from cd.

but this error occurred.  

Please help me.

and I boot this .iso file in a Computer. It is Started but it is not boot this system.

!!

Wednesday, July 10, 2013 8:30 AM

Answers

• Your virtual guest doesn't have enough memory; WinPE (depending upon the version) requires either 512 (and sometimes more) memory. I typically set my guests for WinPE testing to at least 768MB.

Jason | http://blog.configmgrftw.com

• Proposed as answer by Juke Chou Wednesday, July 10, 2013 1:33 PM
    • Marked as answer by Bennie Chen Thursday, July 18, 2013 5:36 AM
    Wednesday, July 10, 2013 12:58 PM
  • hi

This is Answer:

We must create some wait time with sleep.exe that system can cash CD Drive. This solution is already exist in the internet!

after that we have a problem that solved with modify task sequence : right click->edit->Apply Operating System->change "Destination" to 'specific logical drive letter' . 

thanks for solution

!!

• Marked as answer by sharafi Saturday, August 3, 2013 7:30 AM
    Saturday, August 3, 2013 7:30 AM

All replies

• Your virtual guest doesn't have enough memory; WinPE (depending upon the version) requires either 512 (and sometimes more) memory. I typically set my guests for WinPE testing to at least 768MB.

Jason | http://blog.configmgrftw.com

• Proposed as answer by Juke Chou Wednesday, July 10, 2013 1:33 PM
    • Marked as answer by Bennie Chen Thursday, July 18, 2013 5:36 AM
    Wednesday, July 10, 2013 12:58 PM
  • thanks for your solution.

please tell me How Can I increase it.

and what about a real PC.

I must Partition a PC with a large drive C:\ after that boot with Bootable DVD.

!!

Friday, July 12, 2013 6:31 AM
  • thanks for your solution.

please tell me How Can I increase it.

and what about a real PC.

I must Partition a PC with a large drive C:\ after that boot with Bootable DVD.

!!

You need to check with Oracle VM manager admin guide for this.

Arnav Sharma | Facebook | Twitter Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Friday, July 12, 2013 2:46 PM
  • hi

This is Answer:

We must create some wait time with sleep.exe that system can cash CD Drive. This solution is already exist in the internet!

after that we have a problem that solved with modify task sequence : right click->edit->Apply Operating System->change "Destination" to 'specific logical drive letter' . 

thanks for solution

!!

• Marked as answer by sharafi Saturday, August 3, 2013 7:30 AM
    Saturday, August 3, 2013 7:30 AM