Another Windows 7 Typo... RRS feed

• Question

• I found this typo while trying to change or reset my HomeGroup password. It says "Temporarily setInternet Explorer 8..."

When there should be a space between Set and Internet. Just thought I'd point it out there.

P.S. Yes, I know this probably ended up in the wrong section of the forums... But who cares

• Edited by MadBrad77 Thursday, September 15, 2011 9:10 PM
    Thursday, September 15, 2011 9:05 PM

Answers

• Hi,

I'll submit this issue to Microsoft Feedback Team.

If you have any further questions regarding this subject, please do not hesitate to  let me know.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. 

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Robinson Zhang Thursday, October 6, 2011 4:20 PM
    Monday, September 26, 2011 1:47 AM

All replies

• Yes, okay. I guess I cant do anything about that D:
    Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Saturday, September 17, 2011 8:00 AM
  • Here's another one.. The highlighted line reads, "Your can use BitLocker To Go.."

It should read, "You can use BitLocker To Go.."

Sunday, September 18, 2011 12:34 PM
  • Hi,

I'll submit this issue to Microsoft Feedback Team.

If you have any further questions regarding this subject, please do not hesitate to  let me know.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. 

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Robinson Zhang Thursday, October 6, 2011 4:20 PM
    Monday, September 26, 2011 1:47 AM