forum RRS feed

• Question

• If these are US-English forums then why are the Chinese, from MicroSoft, The only ones answering anything?

Tom Wallin

Friday, May 18, 2012 7:37 PM

All replies

• And is this the reason we don't see any US engineers answering?

Tom Wallin

Friday, May 18, 2012 7:38 PM
  • Do you have a Windows XP SP3 related question?

Carey Frisch

Friday, May 18, 2012 9:45 PM
  • Yes. Why does it take so long for an answer? Am I to assume that TechNet is for asking only questions that are not important enough?

Tom Wallin

Saturday, May 19, 2012 6:55 PM
  • I'm Italian and I contribute both to the Italian language Forums and to the Engligh language Forums, like this one.
    It's just a simple way to separate questions written in one language from questions written in another one: every contributor answers question according to his/her skills and knowledge of the covered topic.
    There are many US answerers here.

Anyway, do you have any question related to Windows XP Service Pack 3?

Bye.

Luigi Bruno - Microsoft Community Contributor 2011 Award

Saturday, May 19, 2012 8:08 PM
  • Luigi, I appreciate your comment. I really appreciate your quick response. My rant has the least amount to do with English versus any other language. Although it may have seemed that way. I realise that we are a global community. My main gripe is how long it takes for anybody to respond. The questions that I do finally post seem to be too something to get answers. And when I have to wait 8-24 hours for any response the forums become useless.

And yes I have a Win XP SP3 question. What are the steps in getting XP to communicate using a VPN connection?

Tom Wallin

Monday, May 21, 2012 2:31 PM