windows 10 RRS feed

• Question

• I was asked to mention the error message of systems that I complained that are not compatible with windows 10.

the issue is that the system will upgrade successfully but when using it the OS will clash. I notice it in about five the same make of system.

Thursday, September 22, 2016 4:57 PM

Answers

• Hi Emeka,

In order to assist you with problem, kindly upload the error message screenshot in your reply, we can analyze problem by this.

Besides, after upgrading system, we need to update drivers and check software compatibility, go to device manager to update drivers. If your machine often crash when you are using a program/app, reinstall it to see the result.

Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, September 23, 2016 10:06 AM

All replies

• We do need the actual log files (called a DMP files) as they contain the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.

Please follow our instructions for finding and uploading the files we need to help you fix your computer. They can be found here
    If you have any questions about the procedure please ask

Please read this wiki to find out how to find and upload your event viewer logs

Wanikiya and Dyami--Team Zigzag Windows IT-PRO (MS-MVP)

Thursday, September 22, 2016 5:22 PM
  • Hi Emeka,

In order to assist you with problem, kindly upload the error message screenshot in your reply, we can analyze problem by this.

Besides, after upgrading system, we need to update drivers and check software compatibility, go to device manager to update drivers. If your machine often crash when you are using a program/app, reinstall it to see the result.

Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, September 23, 2016 10:06 AM