Live Mail running on windows 7 RRS feed

• Question

• on clicking on any link in a mail i get ther was a problem sending the command to the program. and now I cannot reply to any mail I get there was an error
    Thursday, November 24, 2011 11:59 PM

Answers

• Try going to the control Panel, Programs and features and performing a repair on the windows Live software.

MCITP: Enterprise Administrator Windows Server 2008 MCTS: Windows 7, Active Directory, Network Infrastructure, Applications Infrastructure, Exchange 2007 ITIL V3 Certified
    • Proposed as answer by David J McAuley Monday, November 28, 2011 12:08 AM
    • Marked as answer by Leo Huang Thursday, December 1, 2011 1:38 AM
    Friday, November 25, 2011 12:35 AM
  • Also I suggest to contact Live solution center for further help:

Windows Live Solution Center

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.  Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Leo   Huang

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Monday, November 28, 2011 6:55 AM

All replies

• Try going to the control Panel, Programs and features and performing a repair on the windows Live software.

MCITP: Enterprise Administrator Windows Server 2008 MCTS: Windows 7, Active Directory, Network Infrastructure, Applications Infrastructure, Exchange 2007 ITIL V3 Certified
    • Proposed as answer by David J McAuley Monday, November 28, 2011 12:08 AM
    Friday, November 25, 2011 12:35 AM
  • Also I suggest to contact Live solution center for further help:

Windows Live Solution Center

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.  Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Leo   Huang

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Monday, November 28, 2011 6:55 AM