bluetooh mobile enviroment RRS feed

• Question

• hey there,

i have connected my mobile to windows 7 and it gives me an option of using medias of that mobile, like songs and make a call. but with vista it seems not to be same of windows 7.  how can i do so in windows vista business.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010 6:30 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Can you describe your issue clearly?

What is the make and model of your mobile phone?

You can check if the product is compatible with Windows Vista here.

Also I believe the best resource would be the mobile manufacture's support.

Regards,

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Magon LiuModerator Thursday, December 16, 2010 8:48 AM
    • Unmarked as answer by _Moath_ Thursday, June 2, 2011 8:48 AM
    Friday, December 10, 2010 11:23 AM
  • i have two different version of windows 7 {enterprise, ultimate } on two different computers and with the ultimate version i was able to connect my mobile to the laptop using Bluetooth and use the laptop as a head set for calling and listening to music located on my mobile, but i cant do that for the enterprise edition.
    Thursday, June 2, 2011 8:36 AM
  • i have two different version of windows 7 {enterprise, ultimate } on two different computers and with the ultimate version i was able to connect my mobile to the laptop using Bluetooth and use the laptop as a head set for calling and listening to music located on my mobile, but i cant do that for the enterprise edition.

my mobile is htc with windows phone 7 os

Thursday, June 2, 2011 8:46 AM